BETTER VISION & YOGA TEACHES AT:
- Sports Training Camps for better tracking, peripheral vision, agility & instilling the power to shine
- Corporate Wellness Programs to ease Computer Vision Syndrome from overworked, tired, red, strained eyes from too many “devices.”
- Yoga Centers for better flexibility & relaxation
- Wellness Centers to raise awareness of better health
- Schools teaching Youth how to relax, balance, empower
- Dental Offices teaching balance for intense up-close work
- Senior Centers to ease aging eye strain and create positive habits
- Centers for the Blind to aid inner/outer/visual space to create greater balance and harmony
Corporate Wellness Programs
Be it Corporate Wellness Programs, customizes groups or Yoga Centers, Better Vision Guru customizes a Program to meet specific needs of YOUR audience– let’s discuss what benefits can be brought to your group. Prior classes include:
- Natural Vision Improvement: Relax eyes & visual system. Expand inner & outer vision. Open periphery. Enhance tracking, 3D, binocularity, eye muscle flexibility. Reduce Computer Vision Syndrome.
- Ergonomics for Better Office Space: Simple hints & tips from lighting, computer location and chair to how to see best in YOUR work space. Simple tips can make a big impact.
- Stretching: Get tight sitting all day? Yup! We all do! Learn quick, simple cubicle stretches for quads, calves, hip flexors, back, shoulders and neck to release stress, tension, repetitive stress patterns.
- Relaxation: Restorative, rejuvenating, balancing for greater empowerment. Power naps from 1 minute to 11 have great benefits to extend the clarity, longevity and energy for a busy day.
- Flexibility: Yoga sets for flexible muscles, personal power, expand lung capacity, eye muscles for minutes at a time for healthier, happier day.
- Meditation: Harness “ Monkey Mind” even for one breath. Focus on work to be done. Stay relaxed and present. Attain goals.
- Awareness: Focus on greater sense of big picture, increase intuition of self – of team, goals.